Wednesday 31 December 2008

New Year’s Resolutions

This year’s are going to be pretty simple and straight forward I think, they look like this:
  1. Talk less
  2. Work more
  3. Get into print
I like talking about comics, I like thinking about comics, particularly my own, but it takes up time that I could be using to MAKE comics. Clear enough distinction I believe. ‘Work more’ is simply a case of keeping my nose to the grind stone, making sure that I do work for the two hours a day I set aside for comics. Anything less means resistance is winning big time. Everyone wants to get into print, add me to the list! I love seeing art appear from the scripts I’ve written, finished pieces even more so, which means having something to hold of my own is the major goal for this coming year.

Happy New Year to you all, let’s make it a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment